New functions in EMS
Absconding from work (runaway) follow up
The absconding from work (runaway) follow up function has been added to the main menu under the “Runaway” folder, this will allow the registered Responsible and Authorized persons in the system to search and follow-up their runaway application status under their CR.
The following rules and changes have been added in Transfer expat “MOBILITY” process:
- The system will allow the Responsible or Authorized person to apply register the “allow mobility” option for any employee, either before or after another employer has submitted the mobility application for such employee.
- The Expat employee can locally transfer at any time with the approval of his employer. (see the above step)
- If the Expat employee will locally transfer without the approval of his current employer (as per the laws and regulations) The system will not allow that transfer “mobility” of such employee to another employer unless he/she is completing or has completed the first year of service (from the date of work permit /visa issue) – An application for mobility can be submitted after 9 months of service for those who have a 3 months’ notice period but the actual transfer will only be possible after the completion of the notice period (12 months of service.)
- LMRA will charge BD.10/- fees for occupation change when changing the occupation during the mobility from one branch or CR to another.
- The expat employee’s salary should be at least BD.250/- per month, in order to apply for his mobility with the family (Primary with dependents) or to mobilize “transfer” his dependents at a later stage after he has already been transferred.
- If the mobility invoice is not paid before its due date or the transfer date occur, the system will automatically cancel that mobility application.
Forgot Password function
- The Responsible/Authorized person registered in LMRA’s system can now reset their password using the “forgot password” link from the login page.
- Responsible/authorized has to enter his/her CPR number and E-mail address that exactly matches the registered e-mail address in EMS.
- The Hint Question and answer should be in English language only.
- The New password will be sent to the E-mail address (that of the same Responsible person/ Authorized person) rather than the company’s E-mail.
Announcements Date: 14-11-2011 02:01:00 pm until 30-12-2011 02:01:00 pm