New Rules for New Work Visa Applications
We aim to streamline the processing of your applications and provide you with a better and a faster service. In order to reduce the repetitive & common mistakes that lead to send back your applications for correction & resubmission and result in unnecessary delays, before you apply you need to check that the CR you are applying for and its branches are not under any offences.
You also need to provide the following additional documents, for new work visa applications:
- The latest (Paid) electricity bill for the CR – is a Mandatory requirement except for:
The latest (Paid) electricity bill is also needed when applying for Mobility and Ceiling Increase as follows:
- SCRAP services located in Alba area (block 953 only)
- It should be a paid bill and should not be older than 3 months.
- The address in the bill must match the CR’s address.
- The bill should not be a final notification to cut the electricity supply.
- Current account guarantee deposit bonds and On-line print outs are not accepted. (If a new CR is not yet billed, you need to upload a print-out from the electricity and water authority showing that the account had been opened or transferred to that specific CR.)
- If electricity is not your responsibility (e.g. Shops in Malls, or electricity paid by the landlord) you need to upload a supporting document, such as the leasing or renting contract, etc…
- The Medical check-up report from an authorized center in the expat’s home country showing his / her fitness to work. Yyou may find a list of approved centers in origin countries and rules on: http://clinics.lmra.bh
- The employment contract page between the employer and the employee clearly showing the date and the duration of the agreement as well as both the names of the employer and the employee and their signatures.
After your correct submission, the application process should take 10 working days (or less), and if approved, the application's status will be “awaiting payment”, you need to arrange for payment as soon as possible to avoid the application’s cancellation; The best way to pay is online through LMRA website by credit card, once paid you will be able to print the issued visa.
Announcements Date: 27-04-2010 09:32:00 am until 14-05-2010 09:32:00 am