New changes in Expat Management System (EMS)
- Currently LMRA provides auto-enroll service for in Bahrain expatriates not on visit visa and having all required information:
d. Previous health check issued through LMRA and passed.
To check if the expatriate is auto-enrolled, you may follow the below steps:
a. Login to EMS.
b. Click on “View expat details” function under “General functions” folder.
c. Click on expatriate CPR.
d. Find “Enrollment details” section and check the enrollment type.
e. The enrollment type should be “Auto Enrolled”.
- LMRA has added new auto health check appointment generation process for cases in which health check not available and with existing details (Photo, signature, and fingerprint) to enhance services provided by LMRA and minimize the effort done by the employer and the expatriate by passing to LMRA for enrollment.
Once the health check appointment generated SMS message will be sent to responsible/authorized with valid mobile number and a notification offence shall be raised on employer (Offence 70079) and expatriate (Offence 70080) with no effect on LMRA’s transactions. Offences will be cleared automatically once health check result received.
To view and print health check appointment follow-up certificate you may follow the below steps:
a. Login to EMS.
b. Click on “MOH CIO Follow-up Print” function under “General functions” folder.
c. Enter the expatriate CPR.
- Of LMRA desire to continue on the procedures taken to protect the community from infectious diseases transmission, expatriate will be prevented from transferring to new employer if health check is under process (Offence 70077 will be raised on expatriate) for the sake of protecting him from work visa and money loss if the expatriate ended with unfit health result. Offences will be cleared automatically once health check result received.
- Kindly note that Sponsor/Authorized have the ability to view the following information in Bahrainization Calculator function under Bahrainization folder:
1. Number of Unresolved termination expat and their CPR no.
2. Bahraini workers history which includes previous and current Bahraini work that registered under specific CR.
3. Disabled Bahraini Workers under specific CR.
Announcements Date: 22-07-2012 08:47:00 am until 22-08-2012 08:47:00 am