What are the documents needed for a family visa (Dependents)?
Documents needed to bring dependents:
Your employer (or his representative) registered with LMRA needs to apply at LMRA for your wife’s or children’s family visa (Online or at the customer service desk)
- A copy of the CPR of the Husband (Both sides)
- A copy of the wife’s passport (Including the page that has the husband’s name – applicable for Indian and Pakistani Nationals only)
- A copy of the marriage certificate (notarized from Bahrain’s embassy in the home country, or the expat’s embassy + the dept. of foreign affairs in Bahrain)
- If the wife had been in Bahrain before and has had a CPR then we need a copy of that CPR too. (The CPR number should be entered in the required field on the application.)
- The husband’s stated salary registered at GOSI must be more than BD.250 Nett.
Employer needs to apply for your child's family visa; they need to fill-in the form and give us:
- Copy of the child's passport (and CPR number if he has a CPR)
- Copy of the father and Mother's CPRs (Both Sides) Copy of the mother's passport including the latest RP stamp and page 36 or 60 (The one containing Father's name- applicable for Indian and Pakistani Nationals only)
- Child's birth certificate, and copy of the CPR notification (If any)
Note: that if the child’s passport was issued in Bahrain, it must be first registered at the GDNPR’s office, before filing the application , also for children born in Bahrain , the CPR number is already allocated and printed on their birth certificate (The CPR number should be entered in the required field on the application.)
Last Update: Wednesday 17 February 2010