Work Visa Renewal
- Apply for visa renewal using LMRA’s EMS system.
- Present the identity of the authorized applicant (must be a Bahraini authorized person or the foreign employer himself). Any applicant must be registered in the system as an authorized or Responsible person with the authority on the respective CR or Unit).
- The Worker’s Data must be cleansed in LMRA’s Records, and the Worker’s fingerprints must have already been provided to the LMRA. (through the enrolment process).
- The Worker must be present in the Kingdom at the time of submission and processing of the Renewal application.
Time taken to decide on the Application:
LMRA will take a decision on the application immediately after the fulfillment of all the necessary and correct information, documents and conditions. The renewed visa would be printed after the renewal fees have been paid.
- Once the work visa / visa expires, it cannot be renewed.
- Renewal can be done up to 180 days in advance (up to 6 months before the expiry date).
- Renewal can be applied for, either electronically using the EMS system, or by one of the accredited banks branches.
Note: Information mentioned in this guide is subject to change.
Last Update: Tuesday 29 June 2010