Foreign worker obligations
- Do not work without a valid work permit / visa issued or renewed by LMRA.
- Provide LMRA with the digital finger prints, photo and signature when entering the kingdom for the first time, or within a period not exceeding one month from the date of entry.
- Do not abscond from work for more than 15 days without the employer's permission.
- Work only for the same employer you are permitted to work with – as per your work permit /visa.
- Work only at your employer's premises as stated in the work permit /visa
- Inform LMRA and the employer for your intention to work with another employer within the period specified in the “mobility” (transfer) decision and follow the mobility procedures. (the local transfer of the foreign worker to another employer.)
Note: Information in this guide is subject to change.
Last Update: Tuesday 14 December 2010