Expiration and cancellation of licenses
EXPIRATION AND CANCELLATION OF LICENSES
A- The licenses for Recruitment (Manpower) agencies and employment offices shall expire at the end of their term unless renewed in accordance with the provisions of this Act.
B- The Authority shall cancel licenses for Recruitment (Manpower) agencies and employment offices before expiry date, in any of the following circumstances:
- If it is proved that the licensee obtained the license on the basis of false documents or information.
- If the licensee ceases to comply with one or more of the conditions for granting the permit.
- If a final criminal judgment is passed against the licensee for a felony or a crime that violates honor or honesty.
- The death of a licensee who has no heirs, the liquidation of the licensee business, declaration of his bankruptcy or cancellation of his registration in the commercial register.
- If the licensee requested in writing the cancellation of his license.
Last Update: Sunday 14 February 2010