The Objectives of the Plan
The objectives of the national plan for the labour market are as follows:
- Achievement of national consensus between the three parties of the labour market. (The government - employers - employees)
- Support of the private sector to become the main activator of economic development in the Kingdom.
- Fulfillment of the needs of employers for foreign employees, in a balanced manner.
- Attainment of the goal to make the Bahrainis the best option for employment.
- Minimization of illegal practices in the labour market.
- Facilitation of procedure and finalization of transactions rapidly and competently.
Last Update: Tuesday 11 December 2007