Methods of Achieving the Objectives and Policies
The objectives and policies of the plan can be achieved through specified methods, as indicated below:
- Commencement of rendering the services of Labour Market Regulatory Authority fully in order to contribute in activation of the role of the labour fund and support of its private sector programs.
- Issuance of decisions for the implementation of Act No. (19) (2006) with regard to the Regulation of the Labour Market and specification of methods of achievement of national accord between the three parties of the labour market.
- Launch of status rectification period to give the employers and employee the chance to rectify their illegal situations and prepare the labour market for the applications of the Labour Market Regulation Act to minimize illegal practices and update the Authority’s data base.
- Formulation of action plans for the three entities (Ministry of Labour, Market Regulatory Authority and Labour Fund) to achieve the objectives mentioned in the general policies and directions. Positive results will be accomplished, if the plans were made on solid and correct basis. Special Consideration should be given to the balance between the administration of foreign work permits and the protection of the national labour. This goal can be achieved through coordination between the work plans of the Ministry of Labour and the Labour Market Regulatory Authority.
- Periodical revision of the plan every six months to evaluate performance and insure the plan implementation in coordination with relevant agencies.
Last Update: Tuesday 11 December 2007